|Log-in to WebCT|
| popular pages|
TLC Learn Tech Portal
For direct support on your questions or inquiries for consultation, e-mail email@example.com or call 778.782.9607
Videos for FAQ
- [Requesting a Course Shell/Container]
- [Adding Instructor or TA to your course]
- [Getting started with the gradebook]
Designers, instructors and teaching assistants
Are you new to WebCT? Start here for an introduction and access to tutorial on the WebCT interface. If you are wondering who's who in WebCT, different access roles in WebCT include: administrator, designer, instructor, teaching assistant, student or auditor.
Collaboration, content and assessment in WebCT
- Plan your course delivery: Manage your WebCT course container: Request, reuse or backup course containers. Navigate and customize your new or old course container. Add external information and applications to WebCT and other instructional scenarios
- Collaborate: Communicate with your students or provide a communications forum using the mail, discussions and announcements tools. Create groups and manage group work and student presentations using the group manager tool.
- Add content: Load and display content in WebCT efficiently.
- Assess learning: manage and display student grades using the gradebook. Deliver quizzes, self-tests and surveys to students using the assessment tool. Create, download and grade assignments using the assignment tool and dropbox.
- What's new at SFU? - The WebCT administrators at SFU make changes and customizations to the WebCT environment and track user statistics at SFU. SFU's WebCT blog posts on known issues in WebCT and their status, more advanced customization and and other discoveries.
- When you need help: Browse all WebCT resources (flash tutorials and downloadable help guides). Look for LIDC workshops, use the WebCT online user forum (we're using the Vista product), or consult our WebCT Contacts page.
- A glossary of WebCT and online learning terms.