-  Kaggle - Data and Competitions
-  physiologic signals
-  Time Series Data Library
-  Signature Verification Competition
- International Children’s Accelerometry Database (ICAD)
-  The Human Fertility Database
-  The Childhood Asthma Management Program (CAMP)
- Brain image data
- Population Data BC
-  National Longitudinal Study of Adolescent to Adult Health (Add Health)
-  Quandl Finance and economic data. There is also an R package called "Quandl" that can import data directly into R. This link will explain how to use it <https://www.quandl.com/help/r>.
- Prof. Frédéric FERRATY's Homepage. There are some examples and data in this website.
-  Website of the book "NonParametric Functional Data Analysis, Theory and Practice" by F. Ferraty and P. Vieu
-  Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience - Data sharing
-  Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative
-  PhysioBank is a large and growing archive of physiological data.
-  DAVID Bioinformatics Resources
-  Gene Expression Omnibus
-  WEB-based GEne SeT AnaLysis Toolkit
-  IRIS DMC archives waveform (time-series) data from stations around the world
-  Analyze any YouTube channel
-  ADHD-200 - International Neuroimaging Data-sharing Initiative
-  Argo is a global array of 3,800 free-drifting profiling floats that measures thetemperature and salinity of the upper 2000 m of the ocean. This allows, for the first time, continuous monitoring of the temperature, salinity, and velocity of the upper ocean, with all data being relayed and made publicly available within hours after collection.
-  Human Connectome Projects
-  Modeling Online Auctions
- BGENIE - A program for efficient GWAS for multiple continuous traits and PHEWAS with many features designed and optimized for large scale analysis:
- Web of Science
Meetings and Workshops
- BIRS workshop 2017: Distributed Data for Dynamics and Manifolds 
- BIRS workshop 2015: Frontiers in Functional Data Analysis 
- BIRS workshop 2014: Statistics and Nonlinear Dynamics in Biology and Medicine 
-  Help:Lists
If you (or anyone else) create a link to an article that doesn't exist yet, the link will be colored red, like this.
MediaWiki has been successfully installed.
Consult the User's Guide for information on using the wiki software.